Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life Greatest Advice Part I

I have always believe that the best advice is advice we've given to others. But, a dear friend of mine forwarded a lovely email to me a couple of days ago which contain a collection of what I think are sound and good advices.

So,in this Holy Month of Ramadhan, the "saint" in me would like to share some of them with you!! hehe. There are.... *drum rolls*
(p/s: they are not in any particular order..so they are equally important ok)

1. Never deprive anyone of hope; it could be the only thing a person owns.
***(seperti kata bon jovi, keep in faith ppl.. keep in faith. hehehe )

2. Don't make decision when you are angry.
***(I personally think that if you speak when you are angry, you will make the
best speech you will ever regret)

3. Don't pay for a job until it is finished.
***(Im guilty of this one..so a lesson well learnt)

4. Beware of those who has nothing to lose.

5. Learn how to say "NO" courteously and promptly.
***(Never ever commit to something you don't want.. it is emotionally and
physically exhausting imo)

6. Don't expect life to be fair.
***(I guess it's easier that way rite?? )

7. Don't hesitate to lose a battle if it helps you win the war.
***( I likeeee )

8. Don't procrastinate. Do what needs to be done when it needs to be done.
***(One of my biggest problem... This is sooo in my to do list)

9. Don't be afraid to say "I don't know" and "Im sorry"

10. Watch the sun rise at least once a month.
***(alahai..romantic nyer advice nie)

11. Look people in the eye.

12. Say "please" and "thank you" often.

13. Spend less than what you earn.
***(Hahaha...bet lotsa ppl are guilty of this one!!)

14. Do onto others as you wish others did onto you.
***(A good all around advice)

15. Learn how to keep secrets.
***(I can always trust my bloody buddies to keep secrets)

...to be continued

1 comment:

Aisya M said...

Oooohhh...keep it going yah? Will definitely read it from time to time.. :)))

BTW, "Beware of those who has nothing to lose"...I'm seriously avoiding those kind of people! They're not only have nothing to lose, they also have nothing to do!

Post a Comment