Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In the mood for love.. Part II

I am still in the mood for love.



Who should I blame now? Haha...

Since I am in this current state of mind or emotion or whatever it is that generates such feeling, let's revisit one of my personal favourite love movie which aptly titled "In the Mood for Love". (no co-incidence there) Have you watched this movie before? If your answer is NO, I strongly urge you to do so NOW.

Why I just can't get enough of this little gem? You just have to watch it to know why and you'll thank me later. hehe

Personally I love it because it is a beautifully shot movie. Every single scene in this movie is just like a gorgeous painting. So breathtakingly beautiful. While watching this movie, I dare you to pause at any given time and I guarantee you that you will witness a still, so beautiful, so serene and so mysterious at times.

I do not know how they do it but this movie manages to include so many little things in each and every scene and yet able to make it look so effortlessly done. Everything feels so natural.

Simple story, simple storytelling, superbly crafted. This is simplicity at its best.










Beautiful right?


Extremely and highly recommended.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment