Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kasih Tak Kembali

One of the saddest or probably the hardest thing in this world is to say goodbye to our loved ones. Be it your parents, lover or partner, losing someone you love is not easy. Time may heal the wound but the scar will always be there.

Imagine losing someone you loved so much. Someone special. Knowing fully aware that there is no way to get that person back in your life. Wishing you could see her face. Wishing you can talk to her even if it is just for a while...Wishing you could call her in the middle of the night just so you can share your secret thoughts with her... But then you realize that you can wish all you want, cries all you want, but the fact is.. they are no longer with you. They are now gone. How heartbreaking that must be.

I was feeling all these when I was listening to Atilia's song the other day and the pang of sadness hits me. Maybe it is because of the lyric of that song or maybe because of the melody. Both of which I must say is rather simple but they manage to hit every emotional chords of mine. I don't know why but listening to it make me feel rather sad. There is a certain sense of longing that I feel when I hear the song. Atilia's soft and gentle voice singing (or should I say mourning) for the lost love/deceased lover haunts me for days. I can't stop listening to this song even though in a way it kinda make me sad.

It is a very simple song but maybe because of that, I like it even more.There's a classique feel to it. I swear I could imagine my late grandmother listening to this song from her old dusty gramophone and lovin' it too. *sigh*

The song is called "Kasih Tak Kembali" and here is the beautiful beautiful lyric.

Menantikan dia kembali
Melamun hatiku sedih
Hati gelisah bermimpi
Memadukan kasih

Kusampaikan ratapan jiwa
Dihembusan angin lalu
Harapan ingin berjumpa
Menyampaikan hasrat rindu

Tapi hanyalah bayangan
Tak kunjungmu kembali lagi
Tetap suram pemandangan
Binasalah diri

Remuk redam rasa hati
Tak tertahan menanggung rindu
Kasih tak mungkin kembali
Musnahlah harapanku..

No comments:

Post a Comment