Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reality Check

Masa berlalu dengan sangat pantas..These past few weeks was like phew!! Looking back, I was not so sure myself what did i do? Thus..I am now in the mood to recap some of the things I have done this past few days. This is what I call "reality check".hehe

Tuesday 27th October 2009
Initially, I planned to serve my papers to KL Bar, Bar Council and AG on the 28th October 2009 but since I was free that day, I decided might as well do it now. So I texted Shikin about my plan and she agreed to be my chaperon for the day...hehehe.

Around 9.45am I fetched her from her new house..wooot wooot. As usual, I need to alas my big (cute) perut and Kin suggested we go to this one mamak at USJ3 called Sri Melur. According to Kin, TheStar Newspaper cakap this is one of the best place to go for breakfast and the roti canai is really sedap. I was like.."Eh, sedap eh?? Jom jom makan, teringin nak cuba tempat baru". Then, when we reached there I was like, laaaa ni ke restoran tue. I've been here like gazillion times already. My aunty used to stay sumwhere over there. Chiiit!!! What a bummer. I was expecting a new cool place.heheh. However, that does not stop me from gorging 2 keping roti canai anyway..hihihi.

And then..in the afternoon it was Convo Time. Not our convocation obviously but it was our dear frens' convocation. Saiful, Bary and Lovely. Owh Lord, how fun it is to be able to meet and talk to Lovely after so long. We even managed to squeeze in our mean session in between all the craziness of convocation in Uitm Shah Alam. (Those who had their convo in Uitm will agree with me on how crazy it can be)

Of course, a few hours with Lovely is not enough so we extended our time together at Delicious MidValley later that nite. Aisya, Cindy, Fido and Chaos joined too. All in all, it was a great day. I managed to served all my papers to the respective bodies and I have managed to be with my fren on their happy day. Mind you, this is the third convocation for Bary that I have attended. Rajin sungguh budak ini menuntut ilmu. heheheh.

p/s: Feel bad didnt managed to take a pic with Ros Adleen who also graduated on that day :(

Thursday 29th October 2009
I was scheduled to go to Ipoh High Court with one of the senior lawyer in ADC, JM for a matter regarding Bill of Costs. (Owh Tuhanku, I despise Bill of Costs). I fetched her from the office at 7.45am and we went straight to Ipoh. Before i tell you any further of my journey there, let me tell you a little bit about JM. She is a very loud person and she talks A LOT. A LOT. Imagine a very talkative person who talks as loud as it can get. Whoaa!!! The result is I was not sleepy at all through out the entire journey pergi balik Ipoh ok!! haha.

She shared a lot of things about life as a lawyer with me and she gave me quite few pointers on how to survive and how to make it in this field. See...this is what I love about talkin to older people. They are so wise and their perspective on life is, naturally, different from us. I love different ideas and different views. It makes me want to think or it forces me to think.

One of the things that strikes me the most is when she said something about the problem with young people.She told me that young people nowadays wasted so much time thinking but at the the end of the day, we did not get anything done. This is what she said to me;

"Sometimes in life, you just have to do it. Think about it for a while and then just do it. Do it. Execute it. If it works, bravo but if it doesnt, move on".

Haish..I wish I could do just that!

p/s: Guess who I met at Ipoh Court?? Yana!!! so syiok dapat jumpa kawan lama. she suggested us to go have our lunch at the infamous Hainan Chicken Rice in Ipoh Town. Not bad. Not bad at all.


30th October 2009

My last day at ADC. I spent my day talking to people in the office and busy answering questions on where and what I'll do next. I just basically tell them that I want to take some time off and think about it later. In actual truth, I don't even know where I will go after this.

I had a superb and fantastic time at ADC throughout my pupillage period. It was so far the best working environment that I have ever been exposed to. I admit, I don't really have much working experience but for a normally stressful job, ADC is a relax and fun working place. Too bad I didnt get retain there. Takpela, takda rezeki.


31st October 2009

I went out with Justine to refund our Beyonce tickets. I was not really dissapointed that the show was postponed as the reason I wanted to go in the first place was just to hang out with some of my fren so Beyonce, no hard feelings ok? If you nak datang next time, datang la ok? I tak halang. Maybe we can meet up for a drink or something? Ajak Jay Z sama k kalau dia free.

Justine took me to this supercoooool place called Kedai Makanana Raju dkt PJ. Ya Allah, sedap and bestnyerrrr. Why didnt I know or heard of this place before sedangkan I was in Shah Alam for almost 5 years already!!!! Why why why. I loveeee the place. The roti canai especially. (Errrr..I have yet to try anything other than the roti canai so I assume yg lain tu sedap jugak la). The roti canai is thick and crispy. Makan atas daun pisang. Banana leaf roti pisang with 3 types of kuah. Got meat curry, dalca and fish curry and the best thing is the sambal. Memang superb the sambal. The price is slightly mahal but it's worth it.

Later in the afternoon, I went out with Bary, Epul and Fido. We bought our bus ticket to Singapore. (Yeay!!! We are going to Singapore!!!!!) and we go makan at the infamous Sate Kajang Haji Samuri at PKNS, Shah Alam. Yummy.

p/s: makan je keje aku ni

1st November 2009

I reached Penang. All the issues that have been buggin' me does not seem so important anymore. P.E.N.A.N.G. never ever fail to make he happy. Gotta go have my happy pills now. First I need to have my Nasi Kandar at Line Clear and Hameediya, then I gotta go have my Roti Canai Daging at Transfer Road. Not forgetting I need to have bubur kacang at Jalan Dato' Koyah and bubur gandum behind the old Cathay Cineplex and I gotta meet Faisal and Izzah pronto!

p/s: why didnt I include Sup Hameed as well?


All in all, I had fun. Thats the most important thing. We MUST have fun. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment